Thanks allot Chandra...You know I do nothing but sit around all day!!!!!!
10 years ago...
I was 14, so I was trying to make it through my Freshman year at Bonanza High school. I was Going to the Mall EVERY Saturday and was dying to get my drivers licence, For the Freedom every Teenager Wants :)
Snacks I enjoy
1) Popcorn
2) Root beer Floats
3) Apples, Strawberries, Blueberries, Pretty much any Fruit
4) Chips and Salsa
5) Slurpee's (saving the best for last)
5 things on my TO DO list:
1) Have a baby :)
2) Get off the Couch/Bed
3) Finish Painting the baby's room
4) Give the house a REALLY good Cleaning
5) Take a Shower and Get dressed....maybe tomorrow it's already 8pm
What I would do if I became a Billionaire
First Invest at least Half!!!! Then travel the World, with the kids and their Nanny I would hire (just for the trip). Then I would buy our Dream House and brand New Cars for Spencer and I. Then I would get a couple house keepers, I am really good at keeping our house clean, but our dream house will be at least two times bigger. Still make my kids work for anything they wanted!! No free rides here! And go Shopping without worrying about a Budget......
3 Bad Habits
1) I Have OCD Issues
2) I Loose my Patience easily
3) I only check my mailbox once a week...secretly hoping all the bills will disappear if they stay there long enough.
5 Places I have lived
1) Las Vegas, NV
2) Las Vegas, Nv
3) Las Vegas, Nv
4) Las Vegas, Nv
5) West Jordan, Ut
5 Jobs I have had
1) Babysitter
2) I worked at a Floral Shop for a Month or so
3) Secretary at an Engineering office
4) Nanny
5) Mommy :)
Things people don't know about me......
I'm a native Las Vegan. I am having withdraw issues, even a year and a half after leaving. I get stressed a little too easily, esp when my kids are misbehaving. I LOVE doing the laundry and cleaning the house. I order the SAME thing every time I go to a Restaurant. My kids clothes have to match, it will make me CRAZY if they are not looking cute at all times. I Cannot sleep if there are Dirty dishes in the Sink, I always check before I go to bed. I have to wear Socks to Bed. I gave birth to Caleb AND Sage when I was 21, And they we NOT twins!!!!! Caleb was born two days after my 21st B-DAY and Sage was born two weeks Before my 22nd B-DAY!!!!!!
I tag..... Christina and Jamie :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love Las Vegas too, and I would have issues if I moved away! Hang in there, something will help you like UT!! I think its crazy that you had your first two when you were 21!
Can we travel together? That is so crazy that you had 2 kids when you were 21. I loved this post!!! You are so cute!
Okay, you are gonna have the baby between the 18 - 20! That's my guess. I also think it is a boy, but I had a dream it was a girl, so who knows!
Post a Comment