So I have been really lazy lately....Sorry. It has been a busy week, yesterday Gavin had his first doctors appointment. He is finally getting over his Jaundice.....one whole week later. You would think I would be used to it by now, this is my third with jaundice!!!!! But it was totally different having Gavin home and not able to hold him as much as I would have liked to. And It was NOT fun having to take him back to the Hospital every day to get another Poke in his foot. I am so glad that's over!!!!!! He is gaining a little weight to, Yea he was 7.9 oz when he was born, he was 7.1 oz when we went home last Tuesday and Yesterday he was 7.6 oz!!!!!!! he is such a little sweetheart, he loves to sleep and loves to be held, even if it's Sage holding him. She loves her little brother so much :)
Easter was allot of fun, I took tons of pictures, and forgot my camera at Grandma's House!!!!! I still need to go get it so I can post the pictures. Spencer took Caleb and Sage to church while Gavin and I stayed home, after church we all went to Grandma and Papa Allred's house and had a Easter egg hunt and a yummy dinner. We all had lots of fun!!!!! I will try to get some more pictures posted when I get my camera back.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was soooo fun seeing you! I just wish we could have been there longer! Can't wait to see your Easter pix! So, you dont think Parker looks like me at all? aw man! ha ha We'll try for a girl next time! :-)
So glad the jaundice is over with, such a pain! And I want to see those pics!!
Post a Comment