That is what I did ALL DAY cleaned up one mess after another....Here are the pictures of some the messes

They sure LOVE reading their books, If only they would CLEAN THEM UP :O
OK This mess happens Every Day almost, I don't know why but ripping his bed apart has become a daily ritual!!!!! Today he took it a little bit farther by taking his pillowcase off!!!!
Yes Caleb sleeps on the Floor, He has a tendency to "fall out of bed" almost every night. As a matter of fact I just heard the "THUD" and sure enough he had done it again.... :o


3 comments:
Ah ha!! Yes....this looks familiar! Sage and Caleb took Maddie's bed apart yesterday! :) Silly kids!
Looks like you guys are having FUN with Spencer gone!
Ohhh Thats just Great, so it's not just Caleb's bed they like to tear apart!!!!! It makes me CRAZY :o
They had lots of fun with Brookyln and Maddie, Sage is STILL talking about comming over to play bubbles, she keeps asking me when you were going to buy the batteries :)
Yep, that's what kids do! I put the little 3 year old boy I watch in the crib for time out, cuz nothing else works & EVERY time I take him our he has taken it all apart! I think it is a 3 year old boy thing!
Post a Comment