Hey Mom this lobster got me.....Can you help me PLEASE
Lobsters are a big part of our family. When I was growing up we spent a entire month in Maine visiting my Aunt Joanie and Uncle Bill. Those were the best summers of my Life. I cannot wait to take my kids there, when they get a little bit bigger. My Parents have lobster EVERYTHING, lobster traps, about 100 lobster Buoys, lobster tablecloths, plastic lobsters everywhere, lobster sheets for the quest room they have named the lobster suite!!!!! I am sure there are many more items I have forgotten but you get the picture. So this post is for you guys, Hope you love your littlest lobster


5 comments:
Mona--I miss all our summers in Maine--they were the best. Your new little Gavin doesn't seem to be a Lobster Fan. Maybe you should start with Lollypops like I did with you and your sis.
It is so hard to believe you have your own little cuties now. Your Mama would be so proud and happy for you. I was sitting by her garden today and talking to her about her girls and her grandbabies.
You were blessed with the most beautiful, compassionate, loving Mama. She was so full of grace and you were the world to her. I know she is watching over everything you do and I am so greatful she shared her life with me and I was able to share my life in Maine with you two! It was very special.
I love your site and will check it out all the time.
Love to you and your family!
Take care of yourself!
Te Amo!
Aunt Joanie
Hey super cute little boy! Matt and I were blog surfing and came across yours! Its good to see the new little one! and your kids are all so cute! if its ok we are adding you to our blog:)
He is just so precious, I love that he is decked out in Lobster stuff! he's such a cutie, and what fun memories you have of Maine, I've never been and would LOVE to go!!You'll just have to tell me all about it:)
What a sweet note from your Aunt! That is so special. My Dad served his mission in New England but I've never been, I'd LOVE to go though! Gavin is soooo handsome! He's totally an Allred but he's definitely all his own.
These are such fun pics!
Post a Comment