Sunday, April 20, 2008

StArt oF My CraZy WeeK

Spencer left this morning...........I am all alone :(
I don't know what to do????? He wont be back from China until Next Sunday!!! I really hope the kiddo's are Great for me this week, They are doing good so far....it's only been 3 hours :) Gavin woke up this morning with the Snotty nose, It better NOT get any worse. EVERYTIME Spencer goes to China someone gets sick, I thought I MIGHT get lucky this time...DANG it's not looking so good.

6 comments:

Perry Family said...

Oh Mona Kay, I am so empathizing for you right now! I'm sure it will be a very good week...and test you to see all that you are made of...wish I was closer, then I would plan some fun play dates to help the time pass a little faster:) Hang in there!!

Rowe Family said...

You are such a good mom!!Hang in there the week will go faster than you think.

Chandra said...

Oh Mona Kay! If I were there I'd stay with you all week! See if maybe the kids can go to some friends house or something... just try to go to bed early and watch all your favorite shows (even the girly ones that Spenc doesn't like to watch! ha ha)Hang in there and call me if you need to vent or anything! I can order you some pizza too!! Let me know!

Allred Family said...

Thanks Everyone, I really needed some encouragement. I wish I lived closer to all of you guys too!!!! That would be great :)

Anonymous said...

Time to have fun, Cinderelli!!!
Have dessert only for meals--popcorn fights, picnics all over the house. This does not have to be an ordinary week!
Love ya!
A. Joanie

Ryan & Keri said...

Hang in there, Mona-Kay! It's definitely hard to be by yourself--unfortunately, I understand that too much right now. But you can do it. I just pray like every second of the day and try to schedule lots of activities to keep us busy.