Not the best pictures but it's the best I could do, it's harder than it looks getting all three of them to look at the camera and Smile at the same time!!!! I'll try to do better next time :)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
4 Weeks Old
I cannot believe Gavin is 4 weeks old!!!!!!! Time has flown by so fast I cannot believe it. He is a really good baby, MOST of the time :) When he is upset about something, he lets you know. He is not bothered by Caleb or Sage, they can be running playing, screaming and he just looks at them like they are Crazy, or just sleeps through the whole thing. Nighttime is getting a little bit better, he still wakes up every three hours (4 hours last night), but he is really good about going right back to sleep. I am NOT looking forward to next week, Spencer is leaving on his first trip to China next week. Three kiddos, all alone, all week, It should be fun :0
Not the best pictures but it's the best I could do, it's harder than it looks getting all three of them to look at the camera and Smile at the same time!!!! I'll try to do better next time :)
Not the best pictures but it's the best I could do, it's harder than it looks getting all three of them to look at the camera and Smile at the same time!!!! I'll try to do better next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You can say that again!! It's amazing you got all three of them to sit down all at once. They are so cute, I love the face Caleb is making!!
Good luck while Spencer is that... will be tough, I don't even like to think about it if it were me!! Hope it's not as bad as it seems.
So when are you guys coming down? We'd love to see you guys, and if you need a place to stay, you are welcome at our place! Bryanna would have a blast with Caleb and Sage:)
Oh those kids are so adorable! And they all match! They must have a great mom!
Hey Allred family. We were in the Laurel Canyon Ward together and now we've found your blog!! We just had another baby boy too (on March 18th). You've got a super cute blog and we'll be sure to check it out often. Good luck with all the kiddos and little sleep =o) I'm right there with you!
amanda.coxfam.org
Post a Comment