Saturday, April 26, 2008

Waiting all week

I have been waiting all week to say.....Spencer will be home tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how happy I will be to have him home. It's been a good week, about as good as it could get!!! I managed to keep the kids alive all by myself all week long. With some help form my wonderful mother in law who came over to help at bedtime (crazy time for Gavin)!!!! I had a GREAT day yesterday, I had a bunch of Surprise visitors!!! Lacey and Brad, and Gary and Jill and the girls all Came over to see US. They were down for Brian's Graduation!!!! It was so GREAT to see everyone again....It had been forever!!!! I am kicking myself right now for not taking any pictures...OH well. I will do better next time.
I just have to say again Yes......It's finally Saturday and I could not be happier about picking up Spencer tomorrow Night!!!! Yes I survived 7 days, only 1 day to go :)

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I could not imagine doing a whole week by myself, that would be hard. It's nice to say you did it and survived:)

Ryan & Keri said...

Was it so fun to see Spencer today?? I'm so happy for you! I know how separation is. We finally got to come down to visit Ryan, and it makes me cry to even think that we have to go back to Denver in two more days. Enjoy him being back!

Chandra said...

You made it! Now I think Spenc owes you... lets try and think of something really good! ha ha!