I made it through SundaY and it was actually LOTS of FUN!!!! We said goodbye to Daddy at about 6:30 am and started Playing!!!!!!! It Was still TOO COLD to play outside, so we played "School" we learned about numbers and birthdays :) they LOVE to pretend to be at school, it's SOOOO cute, they even call me Teacher!!!!! After School we watched a movie, Sagies choice so of course it was Cinderella. She takes after her Mommy on that one, I LOVED Cinderella when I was little :) About the time I started going a little crazy Spencer's Mom came over and watched the kids while I made some dinner!!!! We had a Picnic on the kitchen floor.....So Fun!!!! Sagies new favorite thing is to put all of the carrots in the bowl of ranch. She then tells me that they are taking a bath and do NOT eat them before they are all clean. Such an imagination on that Girl. They all got to bed, and actually stayed there all night...nobody got out, that makes a great night!!!!! Gavin was the most trouble last night. He just did not want to stay asleep little
STiNkeR!!!!!!!! lets hope today goes Great Too :)

3 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful! And that's so sweet that they like to pretend--especially about school. I hope you're writing everything down so that you don't forget!
I love Sage's shirt!
Awww what a sweet day! You sure do have some great kids!
Post a Comment