Monday, April 21, 2008

OuR FuN MonDAy

DaDdY TodaY.....We went to Costco, Mommy even remembered her card this time :) We bought some yummy food that Mommy said you don't like to eat, Like tomatoes!!!!!!! We were eating them all day, It's our new favorite treat.
When we got back from Costco Sage and I watched Finding Nemo, Mommy made us some Spiderman PopCoRn!!!!!! It was the Best

Gavin was having fun playing in his "Jungle" while we watched the Movie

MoMmY even let us eat Brownies BEFORE dinner!!!!!!!

MoMmY made some Pasta Salad for Dinner, I ate all my food and got another piece of chocolate. Sage spilled most of hers, she only wanted to eat her tomatoes....Silly Sister

I have really been trying to be a Good Boy, I listened to Mom all day and really made her Happy. Sage was making mom a little bit crazy, her favorite word today was NO!!!!! I had a talk with her and she will try to do better tomorrow. We Love You So Much!!!! Remember to bring us back presents :)

Love You Daddy, YouR LitTlE MaN CaLeB

5 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like you guys had a FUN day!

Kinsly said...

Mona-kay, Holy smokes!! It has been way to long. I cant believe that you have 3 kids (they are all so cute) It was fun reading your blog and seeing your family. I dont have any other friends my age who have 3 kids so you guys are leading the race! I look forward to staying in touch and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bud!,
I miss you guys so much. I love talking to you on the webcam and being able to see you and your little sister and little brother. You are a good big brother and are a good example. Keep being a good boy. I will see you soon.
Love you, Daddy.

Amanda XOX said...

Awesome day!! Popcorn, brownies, Costco and all. Sure beats stuffed crickets!!

Chandra said...

Ummm I'm crying. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.