Caleb LOVES pretending to be a pirate. I finally set his boat up outside and he was SO excited. He ran upstairs and when he came back he was all decked out in his pirate hat, and eye-patch and his favorite Sword!!!!!!
The "Pirate boat" is supposed to be filled with sand, we had sand in it when we lived in Vegas. But I think I will just leave it the way it is. Sand is a little bit messy, Caleb and Sage would not leave it in the boat. And our backyard is not fenced off. So I'm sure it would become the neighborhood litter box!!!!! EEEEEEWWWWW



6 comments:
He is Sooooo funny!
How cute, and of course he looks friendly:) I love the boat, it seems like a great way to spend the afternoon and letting their imagination do the work!! FUN!
Oh my gosh Mona Kay! Can Caleb get any cuter? He has such a huge imagination! You must have soooo much fun with him!
Matthew is so jealous of the ship and pirate costume. He's been calling me "Pirate" or "Captain" lately and having me talk to him in a pirate voice. It's pretty hilarious! You are such a fun mom, Mona-Kay!!
That boat rocks! Where did you get it? The pirate's life is definately for our family too.
Argggh, Caleb. Me thinks I see the treasure up yonder! Good luck, Matey!
We got the boat at Costco, it's been two years since we bought it. I saw it there last year, The kids really LOVE IT :)
Post a Comment