Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


I am a Little behind.......Sorry!!!! So here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. We spent it at Spencer's Parents house and all of his siblings were there....Mike and Trina and their kids Desmond, Ashlee, Emilee, and Kaylee. Christina and Ritchie and their kids Brooklyn, Madelyn , and Grayson. Yep It was a little crazy, Spencer and I brought the TURKEY....Look at how PEERDY it was :) We all ATE way too much....doesn't EVERYONE!!!!! After we ate most of the kids all went to the Park with Grandma and Ritchie. While the kids were gone all the girls helped clean up the kitchen while the boys were playing Wii :) It was such a fun relaxing day, I am go grateful to have so many great memories from this years Thanksgiving...... Because we are NOT going to be able to make it next year :( Hope everyone had a GREAT THANKSGIVING

No comments: