Friday, November 7, 2008

Dollar Store Day

Today we were all still going a little bit crazy....so we got in the car and started driving. I was not sure where we should go, my sis in law called while i was out wandering the streets and unknowingly gave me a great idea. The dollar Store.....fun, cheap, and something new for the kids to do!!!!!! I gave them their instructions before we went inside.....they could each pick out ONE THING, and one thing ONLY!!!!! They were so excited when we got inside. It was really fun to watch them search for just the right toy!!!!!! I am NOT SURPRISED by their selections.....Sage picked the purple princess aurora pom poms!!!!!!!! And Caleb found a Space Gun.....pretty excited about it too!!!!!! We also picked up some Banana Chips and Dried Pineapple......Yummy
Gavin was loving the "show" Sage was putting on with her pom poms.....I should have taken a video of it, he was CRACKING UP watching her dance around the house!!!!!!!


Loving their new Toys!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

YAY!! Did you go to the one on 70th and Redwood?? That one is the best! Did you not just love it there???!!! Yay for new FUN toys!!

Linz said...

What a great idea!!! I love how cute Caleb is with his gun... he looks so proud! We will have to do that for Gracie sometime soon!

Perry Family said...

The dollar store is awesome...love how inexpensive toys are!! Your kids are so fun!

Chandra said...

That is such a good idea! I'm going to have to remember that! Sage's hair is getting so long!!!