Monday, November 3, 2008
Alone Again
Yep Spencer is gone for the next TWO WEEKS, he left this morning :( So sad, Sage was actually pretty upset this time she really wanted to go with daddy to China. Spencer told her he had to go make sure the plane had a princess seat for her!!!!!! She liked the idea and stopped crying. She even told her pre school teacher that daddy is checking the plane for a princess seat so she can go to China :) So Cute!!!! I'm pretty sure she thinks Sage is CraZy now but ohhh well!!!! Spencer likes to check the blog allot while he is gone so sorry for the "million posts" that are sure to be coming :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are so great doing it yourself for 2 weeks!! I also love your pumpkin recipe and will have to try it next year!!
You know your not all alone Dustin and I just next door if you need anything! Even a cup of sugar ;) Thanks by the way! Are you going to be doing a lot of Scrapbooking while Spence is gone?
It's one step closer to you LEAVING!!! WAAAAHAHHH. I hope he can take some pictures for you and give ya a good idea of where you will be living and everything! Details are always helful when moving to a foreign place with three kids. AH! You're amazing, you always do fun activities to make the time go by...and hey, no cooking while Spencer is gone right?!
Post a Comment