Look at my cute little Indians!!!!!! They came home from pre-school all decked out, telling me all about the Indians, cornucopias, pilgrims and the first thanksgiving!!! It was really fun listening to what they learned and seeing how excited they were for thanksgiving!!!!! I think this is the first year that they have been this excited. We have our turkey in the Fridge UN-thawing and Caleb and Sage have asked me about 20 times when they can eat it????? Yep I have a feeling this is going to be a Thanksgiving to Remember :)


8 comments:
Awwwww! That is soooo sweet! I can't wait to bring back the magic of the holidays when Parker gets a little older. Like who ever talks about the pilgrim any more? BUT WE SHOULD! And it's hard to focus on Christmas when you're chasing a baby around. It's fun when they start looking up in the sky for Santa.... I envy you. Miss you. Love you.
Those little indians are darling. Bridger is having his thanksgiving feast tomorrow at preschool. it should be good times. i really can't believe turkey day is only a few days away. its just crazy to me. ok, im rambling - cute pics! ;)
They are too cute in all that indian gear! Preschool is so good for that reason, teaching about important events (besides hearing about it from mom and dad) and doing crafts to accompany it!!
So cute! I just love it. Preschool is the best!
Um Lady do you mean you are thawing your turkey? Because to UN-thaw is to freeze.
Love those little Turkeys! Can I just eat them?!
I meant...Love those little Indians...LOL! We've all had turkey on the brain a little much this weekend!
Post a Comment