Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful husband, he is truly my best friend. He is so loving and supportive, he is a hard worker and a great provider for his family. I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food in my fridge and the Love that fills our House!!!!!!
I am Thankful for our Three (CRAZY) Wonderful children who keep me busy all day long!!!!! I have learned so much from them, I think they teach me more about what life is all about than I teach them. There is nothing like a Child's love so sweet and innocent and sincere. I am so lucky to have them in my life. I am also thankful for the trials I have had in my life, I know heavenly father never gives us more than we can handle. Looking back My childhood was not the "norm" Would I have liked to spend more time with my Mother....YES. But losing her at such a young age has helped me become the person I am today. I am a more Patient mother and I love spending time with MY FAMILY that much more!!!! I do not take any time with them for granted and I love the hard days as much as the fun ones.

I asked the kids what they were thankful for.......here are their answers
Caleb is thankful for the Sun and Gavin
Sage is thankful for Princesses and Shoes
Gavin is thankful for Food, his Warm Cozy Crib and Clean Diapers :) OK those were my answers!!!

Spencer says: I am thankful for indoor plumbing, Sharpie markers, Alex Trebek, butterfingers, Mt. Dew, Xbox, reliable airlines, Led Zeppelin, the little plastic things on the ends of my shoelaces, sporks, the Banhammer (that's for all the Halo fans), the Turkey who died so i could eat it, and everyone who has ever laughed at my jokes.
On a more serious note, I am thankful for my kids and my smokin' hot wife, The troops who fight so we can enjoy our freedom, and the people who have died to give it to us.

3 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I'm thankful for your friendship!

Perry Family said...

Hope you had a great thanksgiving! sounded like you all enjoyed yourselves! :) all those answers were so cute from your kids...they are precious!

Julianne said...

Sweet kids. We miss them...I mean all of you guys!! We're happy to see that Spencer made it home safe and sound! Hope your Turkey Day was delish! What did you bring?!