Monday, November 10, 2008

A fun night with my boy



A few nights ago Gavin woke up (9pm) and we had a little fun together just the two of us....a rare treat around this house!!!!! I usually just let him cry it out, but to be perfectly honest I was a little lonely and REALLY needed the company. And he was so STINKING cute, just smiling and laughing at me.......I really think he is the best baby on the planet :) He did have a hard time falling back asleep......not until about 12 am. I cannot wait ONE MORE week until Spencer comes home!!!!! We cannot wait to see him again.....long trips are NO fun :( Another reason I cannot wait to move to Taiwan....trips to China will average TWO DAYS not TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!! YAY, we cannot wait!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! And yes, the trips will seem alot easier when we live in taiwan. A flight to china will take 2 hours instead of 14 hours!
I can't wait to come home and see you guys!
I love you!
Spencer

Ryan & Keri said...

Your kids are so cute! I especially love these pics and the pics below with all three of them! And I'm glad you're finding things to do while Spencer is away--no fun! When is the actual moving day? And who taught you to make your pumpkin dinner--it looks so yummy!

Linz said...

Such a cute picture and way to have fun w/ the babe...cannot wait to do this with Olivia!

Jerilee E. said...

Too adorable! Your blog is so cute! And I just love your scraptime blog! What program do you use to create the pages? By the way, Caleb was too cute in the Primary Program.. those Sunbeams are my favorite.

Perry Family said...

love those qiuet precious moments where you have that wonderful one on one time...any you thoroughly enjoy it!! what a cutie he is.