Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Time......

To Go PRIVATE!!!!!! So all you FRIENDLY blog stalkers and FRIENDS and FAMILY now is the time to speak up. Leave me your E-Mail address either in a comment or E-MAIL it to me at Allredfam@yahoo.com so I can send you an Invite to view the Blog!!!!! With all the upcoming changes and excitement with our Family Moving to Taiwan I would feel better if all the Information was only shared with Friends. You will need to have a Google account to view the blog, so go and get one now if you don't have one already. Sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing some of you :) Let me know if you don't get an invite...and don't just assume I have your e-mail address already....I don't want anybody to get left behind :) I should be Private in about a Week!!!!!!!

10 comments:

jamieBEE said...

make sure to invite me! and check out this tip on how to make your blog private

stewart.shana.ella said...

I want an invite...... shanaenator@gmail.com

Chandra said...

dont forget about us! chandrabullock@hotmail.com

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I want to follow your adventure to China..fisher05@live.com

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

don't leave me out. you have my email or you should. i'll talk to you before the week is over.

happy turkey day. i hope it's great.

Jenae said...

Holy Smokes! It's Spencer Allred! (and fam). Remember me? We hung out in high school during your "playing drums on my stomach" phase. I was bumbling about the blog world and stumbled upon you and your great family. Good luck in China! Go ahead and list me as a bonafide stalker. I'd love to read up on your adventures abroad! :) Jenaej@gmail.com

Jenae (formally Ripplinger) Jeppesen

The Hill's said...

We hope you invite us too :) splashtwelve@hotmail.com

Lacey Lyman said...

Ok Mona, you know I'm hooked to this! hahafunny@hotmail.com

Jerilee E. said...

I would love to be able to continue to read about your cute kids and your upcoming adventures!
jerileeerickson@gmail.com

Linz said...

well you had better invite me lady or else the boogie man will come and get you...don't ask where that came from I had a rough night with Olivia and so now I am crazy.