Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hard Day
Sage is having a HARD DAY......So she tells me!!!!! It cracks me up actually, maybe I should stop saying that as often as I have been lately. It has really been a HARD WEEK because I have been SICK and not as patient as i could be with the kids!!!!!! Hopefully they will forgive me....I let them eat Cookies for Lunch, YEA I should win the mother of the year award for that one!!! I plan on making up for that one by giving them nothing but Veggies for Dinner :) It all evens out right???????? Hopefully Sage will get over her HARD DAY soon, poor girl :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
aaahhhh! Sage is such a sweetie! and cookies for lunch happens a little more often than I would like, but oh well, right? hope spencer gets home soon!!
Sorry to hear you are sick. Hang in there. Hope Sage feels happier tomorrow and that you are okay too.
Awwww Poor girl. The sickies must be going around. Hang in there!
Poor little mommies!(That means you and Sage.) It will all be over soon enough, just keep blogging and everything will be okay and Spencer will be back in no time.....
YOU OWE HER BIG MISTER. There better be some dang good "knock off" gifts for them in your suitcase...okay an apartment to live in and some other info about your BIG MOVE will do, I guess.
Love You Guys.
Sage, tell your mommy Jubie said you can have cookies tomorrow for lunch too...that's a really sad face :(
i love that she is having a hard day! Thats cute... Hadlee always say that too, only hers is but mom im just habin a really bad day! o man i love it! We need to let them ang together
this picture is too stinkin' cute....gotta love the kiddos!
Post a Comment