Thanks Rachelle I FINALLY got around to it!!!!! Can you believe it?????? It only took me TWO MONTHS!!!!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? My WONDERFUL Cousin Julianne and her husband Scott set us up on a blind date......It's all your fault you two!!!!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? My WONDERFUL Cousin Julianne and her husband Scott set us up on a blind date......It's all your fault you two!!!!!
2. How long did you date before you married? ONLY 6 MONTHS!!!!!! I know we were CRAZY, We were engaged after only THREE WEEKS!!!!!!
3. How long have you been married?A little more than 5 years. Wow
4. What does he do that surprises you? Everything he does surprises me!!!!
5. What is his favorite feature? His great smile (My Favorite)
6. What is his favorite quality? (Again this is my favorite) He has a Great sense of humor, and he is so easy to get along with...it's hard to get him upset!!!!!
7. Does he have a nickname for you?? Mostly Babe
8. What is his favorite food?? He loves Taco Bell, a Good Steak, and I know he LOVES Chinese food.......Mostly Beef Noodles, He claims they are GREAT!!!!!!
9. What is his favorite sport?He is really not into Sports, He played Soccer so i would say that's his favorite!!!!!!
10. When & where was your first kiss??? In front of my HOUSE...I think it was our second or third date, I cannot remember....ohh no my memory is gone :(
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love going out to see a MOVIE, and having a relaxing dinner AWAY from the Kids!!!!!
2. Do you have children? Yes three little Monkeys......Caleb (4), Sage (3), and Gavin (8 months)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can play the (REAL) Guitar better than ANYONE i have ever met. And Don't even think to ask him to play guitar hero, he claims that's only for people not talented enough to play the real thing.....sorry guitar hero fans!!!!!
14. How old is he? Twenty Seven.......We are getting Old ;)
15. Who said I love you first???? He did. But, I quickly followed.
16. What is his favorite music? he listens to just about anything but rap.
17. What do you admire most about him? His hard work, love for our family, down-to-earth, nice to everyone...kind-of-personality!
18. What is his favorite color? I would have to day BLUE, I really think he only has Blue and White Shirts....with a few Yellow ones thrown in just for fun!!!!!!
18. What is his favorite color? I would have to day BLUE, I really think he only has Blue and White Shirts....with a few Yellow ones thrown in just for fun!!!!!!
19. Will he read this? Yep....He is pretty good at checking the Bloggity Blog, Especially when he is out of town!!!!!
20. Who do you tag....It took me like 2 months to finish this TAG....It ends here ;)
20. Who do you tag....It took me like 2 months to finish this TAG....It ends here ;)


5 comments:
Hey no pressure to finish it but glad you did. And what does it say about me when I'm not even good at guitar hero? Maybe I don't want to know.
Awww! Spenc! I miss him! He IS really good at the guitar! And I think he has a nice smile too. And dont forget he's an awesome snowboarder too! Awwww, I think we need a trip to Utah so our husbands can go on a fake snowboarding trip and really buy us jewelry! ha ha :-)
How come I remember you guys getting engaged after only two weeks? I swear it was 2, not 3, or is my memory going??
Cute. Scott and I were mentioning a few weeks ago, how yours and Spencer's personalities meshed so well and how you have done so well with agreeing on consistent parenting techniques, not that you had to even agree, just that, that is how you both naturally do things...it's really quite amazing. I might want you to tag me on this one :)
Jubie, If want a Tag...you got it :) I would actually like to hear your answers!!!!!
Post a Comment