Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a Day





I am finally getting tired of being all by myself. I was really trying to have fun and not worry about the craziness of being alone. Then the SNOW came and the funk quickly followed, So I decided to take some pictures of the kiddos, hoping to get a smile out of someone to make me feel better. it worked for the most part :) My favorite picture is the first one of Gavin and Caleb...those boys melt my heart!!!!! And no Caleb did not get into my lipstick he has a nasty cold sore that will not go away :(
Gavin is OFFICIALLY trouble....yep he is now Crawling and pulling himself up onto stuff he should not.....usually not ending well :( He loves to "play" in the bathroom....GROSS!!!!! And he also loves to play in the kids room with all the "big kid" toys!!!! He is getting quite a personality, he is pretty laid back, he loves attention from Caleb and Sage they are his Best Buddies!!!!!
I really hope to feel better tomorrow...I need to have a good Friday, Right??????

5 comments:

Christina said...

How come you didn't call me??? I could've taken the kiddos for you so you could get some quiet time! CALL ME tomorrow if you need me!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Cute pics. Gavin is laid back and so adorable. I hope you have a fabulous friday. Which will be the start of a great weekend!

I'll chat with you tomorrow!

Perry Family said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I hope you ahve a better day tomorrow...maybe try getting a pedicure...that always brightens my day! :)

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I am so sorry we did not come over yesterday or today. Yesterday Rylee just got to be such a brat and took a long nap! YEAH! And today she was not here for most the day she just came home to get her pjs and off she went again :( I kindof missed her but it was a nice break! Your kids do so good for pictures. Hey are you sure thats a cold sore or is it a rash from it drying from the coldness if so I have the perfect remedy!Ry gets those all the time she likes to lick it to make it worse. I really hope you come over tomorrow and hang out I am pretty sure Ry will be here to hang out with the kids! We need each others phone number so we can talk other than on here and I am to lazy to walk over ha ha!

Linz said...

I just love when you take your pictures of the kids all laying down together...so adorable! Hopefully Gavin and Olivia will both be fine! We gotta keep our spirits up...sorry to hear it is snowing...that stinks!