Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Um Lady

Verb1
.
unthaw
unthaw
- become or cause to become soft or liquid; "The sun melted the ice"; "the ice thawed"; "the ice cream melted"; "The heat melted the wax"; "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase"; "dethaw the meat"
deliquesce - melt or become liquid by absorbing moisture from the air; "this type of salt deliquesces easily"
de-ice, defrost, deice - make or become free of frost or ice; "Defrost the car window"

I just received a Anonymous comment which went a little something like this "Um Lady do you mean you are thawing your turkey? Because to UN-thaw is to freeze."
Well Lady, I happen to know what i am talking about!!!!!!!!! UNTHAW means to become Soft, my Turkey is currently becoming soft (unthawing) in my refrigerator. Why don't you look up the meaning to words you obviously DO NOT know before leaving rude comments.

OK VENT OVER :) Have a Nice Day!!!!!!

4 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

i am laughing so hard! You rock! dumb lady anyway!

Chandra said...

Awww what a bummer for mean people! Someone needs to smile more huh? Maybe she's sad because she is on a diet and can only eat a protein bar on Thanksgiving. Sucks to be her!

Perry Family said...

Yeah, when I was posting about the elections, some guy from my mission, who turned gay (so disappointing), left some disturbing comments about prop 8. I'm thinking about going private too...til then, I just started to use the comment moderation settings. I want to be invited to your private blog!! I think you have my email...let me know otherwise!

Anonymous said...

Hum, I wonder why every recipe I see says to THAW a turkey!? No where do I read to un-thaw... look at this-
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061118063109AA5zpzk

there are many more sites too.