
We put our Christmas tree on Friday!!!!!!! It was a LOT easier than last year. For one we already had the Tree, and the ornaments!!!!!!!! That always helps :) We even had a EARLY visit from Santa......he brought the kiddos new Jammie's!!!!! Maybe that will be our new tradition, getting the Christmas Jammie's when we put the tree up. Really the kids just needed new ones they were wearing last years and lets just say it was not a pretty sight :0
Do you see the pictures of Spencer and I.......yea my 4 year old took those pictures. He is going to be a Photographer I Just know it :) He is really good for only being 4 right?????? Well sage took some pictures of us too......they did not turn out so well, After she took this one she looked at it and said, "Look mom I took a picture of your eyes" Good job Sagie


7 comments:
ha ha that's so funny! The house looks darling, as do all of you! I need to get your blog addy so I can add it to my list (the private one...) Let me know k? Miss you!
You are looking very pretty now-a-days. I love all of the pictures of you.
Cute pics!!! Great looking tree!!!
Tell Caleb for me that he did a fabulous job on your pics! I am impressed....maybe he can give Sagie some lessons...j/k she did great too!
YAY for trees! It looks great! Nice "eye" pic Sagie took! hahahaha
Your tree looks awesome. I love the picture Sage took.... too funny:)
beautiful tree! those are some cute pics of the kids...and you!
Post a Comment