Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


We had a GREAT Christmas Eve. Spencer's family came over our house and we had my Family's Traditional Christmas Eve Dinner.............PIZZA!!!!!!! Seriously one of the best traditions my family has!!!!!! After dinner we made some Sugar cookies for Santa. It was LOTS of FUN, Really it was. I was actually nervous about it. I have a little problem with messes..... I really like to have things CLEAN, I have been getting better. We had four cookie cutters a Star, Gingerbread man, Tree, and a Candy cane......Thanks to grandma for bringing them and saving the day!!!!! Sage only wanted the frost the Stars and only would use the Red icing, and the red sprinkles. Even with frosting all over EVERYONE (Caleb and sage were covered), and the Sprinkles All over the place, it was a night to remember. The kids did a great job with the cookies, they suprised me and sat and frosted every last cookie and only ate a few!!!!!!!!! Everyone had fun and that all that matters right!!!! After we made the cookies we all got in our Jammie's and got ready for Santa, Caleb helped us make a note for Santa. It was really sweet i should have taken a picture. It was a perfect Christmas Eve

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Love it. So glad you had a great time too! See you soon.
love, Julianne

Christina said...

What are you talking about?? I think your collage is great!

Chandra said...

Awww! What a fun Christmas eve! It's sometimes easier when all the fam comes to your house huh? Cant wait to see what you guys did on Christmas! Looks like you guys had a blast in Vegas too! We miss you guys!

joan keating said...

I dood it Cinderelli!
I would be upset if I couldn't watch you and your family's adventures. You do a wonderful job with you blog.
Little Sagie looks so much like your Mama, especially her smile.
Can't wait to see you in your New Year's party hats!