Today Caleb and Sage had their Christmas Pre-School Program. Their Teacher Miss Holly had both her classes there the older class was wearing the Santa Hats and Caleb and Sagies class were little reindeer's. They had a little part they had to memorize.....Caleb's Part was "Snowflakes float down and I can catch them on my tongue" Sagies Part was "A beautiful angel or star you'll see up high on top of many a tree" They both did great!!!!!!! And they also sang three songs, Jingle Bells, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and We wish you a merry Christmas. We brought our Video Camera and Spencer taped the whole thing. I am sure one day I will watch it and wonder what happened to my little babies :(
After the program they had a visit with Santa.......They were both really excited and knew just what to do. Sit on his lap.......Tell him what they wanted for Christmas!!! They were thrilled to get a candy cane from Santa!!!!!!
Spencer's parents came and watched. Grandma was a BIG help with Gavin, he missed his morning nap and he was not very happy about it :(




7 comments:
Dude! That family picture of you guys could totally be your Christmas card! Sooo cute!
CUTE!!!! Sorry we didn't come. I didn't know if we were invited or not! :) Cute little reindeers!
AHHH! Christmas programs are so fun! And to remember their lines...how cute! I love the reindeer hats!
This is so cute! We can't do anything "Christmas" themed here, because many people don't celebrate the holiday or believe in Jesus. It's kind of different actually. Anyway, I'm glad the program went so well, and yea for sledding. We had a little snow/ice storm, where we received like 1/2 inch of snow and everyone stayed inside. Too bad there are no hills to sled down. What I miss!
Look how cute your baby reindeer are! Were they just so excited to see Santa? When Rylee saw him her eyes got so big and she was so excited. By the way sledding sounds like so much fun!
They are the cutest reindeer I have ever seen. Man Gavin has gotten bigger even in the past month!
Those are some cute little reindeer!!! And, so nice that their was a santa.
Also...I hope you had a great time in Vegas. I'm sure you did.
Post a Comment