Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

We had such a FUN busy New Years Eve!!!!!! We started the morning with the cutest little guy you have ever met.......my cousin Lacey's baby Mason!!!!!! Seriously adorable, and I am not just saying that because she reads this blog :) They spent the night and we had so much fun together. Sage must have told Lacey at least 50 times " I am so happy you are here, I love when you come over" It was getting to be a little hilarious!!!!! Right after the last picture, Gavin attacked Poor Mason......yea Baby Gav is a bully!!!! He even drew blood...........Gavin better watch out, Mason is going to get him next time!!!!!!!!


Later in the afternoon We had more family come visit Julianne came with Scott and the Girls. And they had the best time dressing up......lucky for us, Sage got 4 new princess dresses for Christmas, so there were enough for everyone!!!!!! After the princesses played for a little bit, We got into our New Years Eve box we got from Papa Don and they had a BLAST playing with all the fun NOISY stuff!!!!!!!
Julianne and Scott and the girls had to go meet up with Scott's family at Temple Square and we decided to come too, (thanks for letting us come crash your party). It was a little bit COLD :] But the lights were beautiful and the kids had a GREAT time so it was well worth the mild frostbite I got.......I can finally feel my fingers again!!!!!!!! YAY.......I should really go buy some gloves, a hat and a scarf. Gavin was such a good boy while we were there, he stayed nice and warm (thanks Ella for letting him wear your cute hat)

When we got home from Temple Square we had a tiny party for kids....at 8:30!!!!!!!! Hey they got to stay up an hour and a half past their bedtime.....that's good enough right???? Well lets just say Gavin was not having it, he did not like all the noise Caleb and Sage were causing. He was really really tired, and by the end he was OUTTA THERE!!!!!! Poor little Gav
We got them all to bed at 8:30 and have not heard a single noise out of ANY of them........I love when that happens :) it was such a wonderful way to end a GREAT year!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lacey Lyman said...

Mona, thanks again for letting us stay with you! We had a lot of fun. Mason had fun with Gavin and he only has a little scratch under his eye!

DMN said...

Oh, I remember buying that shirt Gav's wear for Caleb. It was the day you found out he was a boy, I went crazy first time aunt shopping!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a fun Christmas! Quiet ones are the best! Glad your power came back on too. Hope all is well.