Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vegas Fun day Two

Day Two (Sunday) Caleb and Sage went to see a MONSTER TRUCK with Daddy and Papa Don. They had a Blast!!!!!!!

After dinner we went to OUR (Spencer and I) Favorite place in Las Vegas, the Bellagio!!!! I am NOT joking when I say we went there AT LEAST twice a week when we were dating....6 years ago!!!!! Wow we are getting old :(
It was The kids FIRST time, and it was MAGICAL, they absolutely LOVED it there. We went to see the flowers and the GREAT Christmas decorations first, and went outside to the water show after....as soon as it was over the FIRST words out of sagies mouth was "can we see it again" YES so we stayed for a second show............only a 15 minute wait!!!!!! LOVE THAT :) As soon as we got back into the car the KIDS were GONE!!!!!!!!!! It was such a fun day

1 comment:

Ryan & Keri said...

These are some really cool pics--the truck is CRAZY!