Thursday, December 4, 2008
Snow Day
We had SNOW today!!!!!! I did not take any pictures, so I took a picture of some cute snowflakes the kids made at school the other day. You cannot tell from the picture but there is glitter and glue all over the place. Another reason I LOVE taking them to school.....no mess for me. We do not even have glue or glitter or even scissors for that matter!!!!!!!! I am such a boring mama....I will be better when we move, I hope!!!!!! I spent the morning cleaning the house...I got all the vacuuming done hooray!!!!!!! And now I can relax and think about what to make for dinner......any ideas for CHICKEN????? I really need to get some new recipes, I am getting bored with the same old stuff I always find myself making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Easy Peezy: Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Chicken
Sprinkle with Italian dressing (dry spice)
Package of cream cheese
Can of cream of chicken
Cook then shred and serve over rice
Yum.
If you really don't want to do anything just throw chicken, cream of chicken soup, water and rice in an oven safe pan. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 45 to 50 min.(I think). Just untill chicken is done and rice is tender.
Post a Comment