Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Those Dang Teeth...

Gavin is Teething and not really enjoying the whole process. He had the hardest time sleeping last night, he did not fall asleep until almost 9pm and woke up at 12 SCREAMING.....So We (Spencer and I) did not get to bed until 2am!!!!!!! He was OK most of today.....as long as I was holding him. He did take a GREAT nap.....so that helped too. He is 8 1/2 MONTHS old so, it's time for some CHOMPERS.....as Sage would say!!!!!! I am kinda sad he is getting teeth already...I love toothless gums :) I know a little weird

3 comments:

Christina said...

Poor little dude. Hopefully he will cut his teeth fast and he won't have to suffer too long! :( Teething is no bueno.

Julianne said...

I agree that it is sad...that means he's getting older!! NOOO! At least he is closer to eating popcorn again! ;)

Linz said...

I like the toothless gums too, especially for nursing purposes!