Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The North Pole


Caleb had the BEST time playing with his blocks yesterday!!!!! We got the blocks last year for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Allred, The kids LOVE playing with them. They have never tried to use all the blocks at the same time until yesterday!!!!!!! As you can see Caleb made a GINORMOUS Castle which I was later informed was the NORTH POLE. Yep he planed the whole thing out, Special Houses for the Reindeer, Houses for the Elves, Ramps for Santa's Sleigh and Everything!!!! Apparently we have been watching TOO MANY Christmas Movies lately :) It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen him do/build!!!!! I love this age their little imaginations are the best

6 comments:

Chandra said...

Sounds like you have a smarty pants on your hands!!! What a cutie!!

Julianne said...

I love him and I'm going to kiss him when I see him in like 9 days! (run-on sentence)

stewart.shana.ella said...

How creative is he?!? That is sooo cute.

Linz said...

Wow...let me say that again wowsers Caleb! And you're coming down next Friday...yippee!!! We were supposed to leave to go to UT then but Ty's company cancelled all the Christmas vacations so now we can't go till Christmas Eve. Can't wait to see you and the kiddos!

Ryan & Keri said...

I'm so impressed! And same with his photography skills! What a darling little boy and SMART!!! Glad you liked Twilight--it was okay for me. But like you said, "what did you expect?" Anyway, hope the moving plans are coming along. When is the big day? Take care.

Perry Family said...

He is so creative I love all the things kids dream up and then make it come to life!