Today Spencer took Caleb and Sage Sledding, The kids had A GREAT day playing in the Snow!!!! They went to a little hill right by our house with Ritchie, Brooklyn and Madelyn. I was lucky enough to stay home with Gavin and Cook everyone Dinner. The High was 25 degrees..........Really I was LUCKY to be able to hang out at home ALL DAY!!!!!! It was their first time to go out and enjoy the snow this season. There wasn't a ton of snow to play in, but there was enough to sled on. They had a BLAST, and could have stayed out longer........but Sage
needed a potty break!!!! I cannot believe how excited they get about playing in that WET WHITE COLD STUFF............I would rather EAT DIRT, hehehehehehe!!!!!! Seriously they must have more "Spencer genes" when it comes to playing in the Snow!!!!!

Gavin Teething Update......After 10 + days of PAIN He did it, He popped out TWO TEETH on Friday!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Baby Gav :)
needed a potty break!!!! I cannot believe how excited they get about playing in that WET WHITE COLD STUFF............I would rather EAT DIRT, hehehehehehe!!!!!! Seriously they must have more "Spencer genes" when it comes to playing in the Snow!!!!!

Gavin Teething Update......After 10 + days of PAIN He did it, He popped out TWO TEETH on Friday!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Baby Gav :)


6 comments:
Great Picture Taking Boys!! Okay, Sage looks like a mini-Christina in the picture with Caleb on the sled...big pretty eyes and smile!
ps, I love the picture with all of the kids in back of eachother and Caleb's big grin up close. So fun!
Yay for DADDY'S taking kids sledding! :) My girls had soooo much fun and they CRASHED when we got them home!
Julianne--you're sweet!
I don't blame you for not wanting to take the kids sledding. It actually snowed here yesterday and I had to go visiting teaching. I thought I was going to die b/c I had to bring Olivia out in the cold, but luckily she didn't get sick or anything but it was nuts...can you believe it - snow in Vegas!!!!!!!
Well at least it was snowing in Vegas too, both places are too cold to live in at the moment! ha ha The kids look so cute all bundled up! And hope Gavin feels better! Teething is NOT fun!
Sledding is the best!! Mark was dying to go up to Mt. Charleston and go sledding, but I wasn't! It was actually snowing at our house yesterday! I couldn't believe it!! Those kids are so beautiful with their huge smiles! Sage is SO pretty!
Post a Comment