Friday, November 30, 2007

A day without Power

So yesterday they shut our power OFF for half the day!!!!!! (Yes we paid our bill) So we had to come up with creative things to do until the power came back on again. I started by getting the kids dressed, we were still in our jammas. I wanted to give them a bath but the bathroom was too Scary according to Caleb. So next I went on a cleaning spree, Making all the beds and folding a mountain of clean clothes. I really needed to vacuum but no Power DARN. Next I moved into the kitchen and unloaded the Dishwasher. by the time I was finished the Kids were finished too. So We headed to Costco, Why not, we had a yummy lunch and I realized we really do go to Costco TOO MUCH a couple of the employee's are on a First name basis with Caleb and Sage. I don't think we go there that often maybe once a week, but it is usually only twice a month. When we got home We had Power!!!!!!!! Yea they finished whatever they were doing early. So I told the kids that the TV was still broken (I know I am so mean) So they actually played in the toy room for a couple hours. It is SO nice when they will just play, and not just zombie out in front of the TV.

No comments: