Friday, November 23, 2007
Turkey Day
Well Our Thanksgiving was great. We spent it at Spencer's Parents House. All of his family was there and Caleb and Sage love playing with all of their Cousins. I ate WAY Too much, I could hardly eat today I was Soooo Stuffed. I am so excited for the LONG weekend with Spencer It will be so nice having four days without work. Today we did a little shopping, mostly for ME I am getting HUGE and nothing fits anymore. And ALL of my maternity clothes from Caleb and Sage are the wrong Season :( They were Vegas Summer Babies, and I am having a Early Spring baby this time. So I know what I am getting for Christmas this year, I'm wearing It right now. I will try to take a picture of my huge belly soon!!!! I know I was not showing this much at 20 weeks the last two times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! I want to see belly!!! At least you were back to normal .5 seconds after giving birth. I feel like a beached whale. Gross... Anyhoo miss you! Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks! Show me the belly!
I hope I can go back to normal so fast this time, I am not counting on it. This baby LOVES Sugar!!!!!! I am still eating Halloween candy EVERYNIGHT. It is out of controll. I cannot believe that it is only 4 weeks until you come YEA!
Post a Comment