Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Our House Is Infected
OK Our house is not Infected but Caleb and I are. Sunday we noticed Caleb's Eye was starting to look a little goopy. And the last two days have not been fun, Caleb has one swell Eye Infection So Sad. This Morning he could not even open it when he woke up. As for me Sunday night I Started having some killer Contractions, They were coming every 12 minutes for an Hour and a Half. So Monday morning I called my Doctor and got in that afternoon, to find out that I have a Blatter Infection Good news I guess, I was relieved to find out that my cervix is still closed. With Sage I was dilating fast with very few contractions actually happening. So I am really nervous about ANY Contractions this time around. So hopefully we all start feeling better, It is supposed to SNOW today so I am defiantly not planning on going anywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey! Your comment was so sweet! Im glad you like the gift. If you end up having another girl I'll have another little surprise for you! So how ya holding up. I told Tanner last night that life would be perfect if we could be next door neighbors. I wish I could be there to help you... and just hang and have fun. Did you get my email about the massages???
Post a Comment