
So yesterday was one of THOSE days where I was super sad and depressed about living here in Utah. Being so far away from all of my Family, Friends, and my favorite Doctors was a little to much to handle. So I got the kids in the car and took off, (Crying) not sure where I was going. I ended up at This is the Place monument. I wondered why for a minute, got the kids out and we walked around for a little while. They had fun running and playing around and I realized that I needed to just accept the fact that life is hard and that we don't always get what we want when we want it. I drove home still wanting my family and friends to be close. Then my best friend Lindsay called and she is coming down NEXT WEEK to see us!!! Then my Favorite Cousin Julieanne called and asked what are you doing this weekend?? I said nothing like usual and she said she wanted to drive down TOMORROW to come stay with us for the weekend!!!!! Then later last night my other Favorite Cousin Lacey Called, I did not hear the phone ring so we are still in the middle of a fun game of phone tag :) But it was just what I needed to know that I still have friends and family that care and want to come see us. I know we are living here for a Reason, I may not understand it right now. But one day I know it will make perfect sense.


No comments:
Post a Comment