We had such a fun weekend with Jubie, Mairella and Paisley. On Friday we went to the Discovery Museum and had a blast. We could have been there ALL DAY. The kids were playing so good. Caleb Loved the balls in the Beehive and the Water, and Sage was a big fan of the Garden and Market area's. The only part that made me kinda nervous was the fact that I was ALWAYS missing a child. The kids would run in a thousand different directions and I was always looking for someone!!!!!! We managed to get them to take a lunch break, We went to California Pizza Kitchen. I was a little bit scared 2 adults 4 kids under 4!!!!!!! But they were sooo good, it was crazy. After lunch we went back to play a little bit longer. Here are some cute pictures
The Whole Gang
Caleb and Ella
Sage LOVED the Garden
"My Best Picture" Paisley too Cute
Construction Man Caleb


No comments:
Post a Comment