
Question of the day, What makes you happy? I was wondering why it is so easy for children to find pleasure in the most simple everyday occurrences, like the simple act of blowing out a Candle, or Taking a bath, Watching the Snow fall, Singing a favorite Song, Baking Cookies, Coloring on Anything, or for my kids Going to Costco is the best thing in the World.
I have tried to think of all the things that make me Happy and here is my short list, A Clean House, Dirt does not make me Happy, Sleeping IN (This never happens), Spending time with my Family in Las Vegas, Going Shopping (Costco, Target, IKEA), Watching my Kids Play with each other (nicely). Most importantly MY Family, My Husband and Children, are the Best thing in the world. I do not know what I would do without them in my life. I am excited to see what Caleb and Sage will think of their new Baby brother or sister. I am excited to see our little family grow and make new memories.


2 comments:
Thanks for the tip! How you liking the SNOW????? BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Dont get me Sterted about the Snow, at least it's Melting over here, so that is making me really happy right now :)
Post a Comment