Thursday, November 29, 2007

A-Z

Mona-Kay:

A- Attached or single: Happily Attached
B- Best Friends: Julieanne, Lindsay, and Chandra (even though I never see them anymore)
C-Cake or Pie: That's a hard one, Depends on the day today....Pie
D- Day of choice: I like Fridays, Because I always bake cookies
E- Essential Item: My Diaper Bag, The Internet
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I have always liked Worms best, but I LOVE biting the heads off gummi bears :)
H- Hometown: Vegas baby
I- Indulgence(s): Anything with Sugar
J- January or July: Is that really a question......JULY, The cold scares me :)
K- Kids: Two and one on in the oven
L-Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M- Marriage Date: September 27,2003
N- Number of Siblings: 1 Sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Not being prepared (for anything and everything)
Q- Quotes: The more the Better (I hope this is true when it comes to kids)
R- Reason To Smile: My Kids
S- Season: Summer the hotter the better
T- Tag Three +: Chandra, Christina, and Jamie :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love to clean, and Cannot sleep if there are dirty dishes in the Sink.
W- Worst Habit: Having to finish all the dishes in the sink before I go to bed.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definitely ultrasounds I love to see the Baby :)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything Italian
Zodiac: Virgo

Spencer:

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Toyner, Scottie, Tanner and the Chief.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie, Apple
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Numchucks
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms because they taste better than real ones (i know)
H- Hometown: Broken Arrow, OK. PANHANDLE PRIDE!!!!!
I- Indulgence(s): Mt. Dew, Video Games
J- January or July: Both...January for snowboarding, July for my B-DAY.
K- Kids: Sure, why not. (2 and 1/2)
L-Life is Incomplete Without: (See Indulgences), oh yeah, my wife and kids too
M- Marriage Date: 09-27-03
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders
Q- Quotes: Don't play leapfrog with unicorns.
R- Reason To Smile: Because frowning sucks. And my kids are hilarious
S- Season: Do i have to pick just one???
T- Tag Three +: (Same as Mona-Kay)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Turns out,.... I'm the evil twin.
W- Worst Habit: My crackberry, I mean Blackberry
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-ray
Y- Your Favorite Food: Hmmmm..... Calamari.
Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for the tag! That was fun!

Allred Family said...

Yes it was fun! I think Spencer had more fun answering the questions. He finally got the Marrage Date question right after 3Tries.....LOL
Crazy Boys

Chandra said...

Ok so as soon as Tanner comes home and tells me how to copy and paste this thing I will do it, for now can I just say that I laughed the hardest I've laughed in a long time reading yours!!! ha ha ha I totally forgot how afraid of spiders Spencer is!! So funny! I'm afraid too, dont get me wrong. :-)I just want to say that I'm sooo excited to see you guys. I tell Tanner everyday how much I love Mona Kay- how she loves to bake and clean and go to Costco and do crafts and all that fun stuff. We are so much alike is not even funny!! I can hardly wait to hug those sweet kids and touch the belly! (need pics ASAP). Ok long comment. Love you!