
So today we Finally got our Family pictures taken (only two months late) I like to have them done in September. Ohhh Well they turned out really cute. Sage was being extra silly in some of her pictures. I find that it is getting easier as they get older. Caleb's single picture was super fast, 1st try was all we needed. It was the Caleb and Sage picture that gave us the most trouble. I know that Spencer is glad that they are over. I just cannot believe that it will be our last picture as a family of four. Next year we will have one more!!!


3 comments:
Wow! your family sure is growing too! They are so big. I was very excited to hear from you. I will add you blog to our links of friends. Congrats on the new baby, when ar you due?
Yea i am so glad that i found your blog, I am Due April 10th!!!! When are you due?
SUCH a cute family!!!! I am so glad you are blogging now!
Post a Comment