Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sick Days
Ohh you have to love it when someone in the house is sick. The last two days Spencer has been sick sick sick....NO FUN. I feel sooo bad there is nothing that I can do, except keep the kids away. Hopefully he gets feeling better soon, I have had a LONG weekend, and I am sooo ready for a break. Too bad that won't happen. The kids have been really good with daddy. Sage will go in to the bedroom and lay down with him and give lots of kisses, and ask if he is OK, it's pretty sweet. We went to Target to get daddy some Gatorade and Caleb was telling EVERYBODY that Daddy was sick, so cute. At least we got our pictures taken just before he got sick, I am glad to have those done for the year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss the kids, I wish we could go up and visit every weekend.
Post a Comment