I cannot believe that it is almost Christmas time Already. This is our first real Christmas in our New Home. Last year we were at Spencer's Parents house for Christmas. I am so excited to have our very own Christmas this year. Today we went to get our Christmas Tree, One of those nice Fake Pre-Lit ones. Because I HATE putting lights on the tree, I think it the worst job ever. We were not planning on putting the tree together until AFTER thanksgiving but Caleb and Sage had other Ideas. So up it went, It was pretty easy to put together and the kids LOVE the Christmas tree. Now all we need are Decorations for it. After we put it together Spencer found some Christmas music on the computer and the kids really went crazy dancing all over the place, soooo cute. It was really a fun night, I hope they will one day remember all the fun Family things we do with them. I hope I remember TOO. It is Crazy to think that this is Calebs 4th Christmas, He is getting way to BIG.

1 comment:
so cute!!! our tree went up early this year too! thanks to Gracie! I could not resist her saying "crismmmas tweee"
Post a Comment