Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Soooo Annoying

So i am super annoyed today. I had my Doctors appointment and Ultrasound Today, My Ultrasound was at 9:20 and my Appointment was at 9:40. The Ultrasound was great the baby looked perfect YEA it went a little bit late. so i got to my appointment at 9:50 we all sat down in the waiting room (Spencer and the kids came too) Fast forward one HOUR we are still sitting there. I went up to the desk and asked how much longer, she said their were still 2 people in front of me. So we waited another 25 minutes and got into the room. It was now 11:15
Dr Chambers comes in the door hi JENNIFER, um yea i am not Jennifer last time I checked. So she was like ohhh i must have grabbed the wrong chart, so 5 more minutes later she comes back and said that she cannot find my paperwork from the ultrasound, and she had to go have it printed off AGAIN. So another 5 minutes she comes back, does not even check the baby heartbeat, or ask me how i am feeling.
She said so everything looks good, do you have any questions? Spencer and I said yea and asked what are you going to do to to prevent another preterm delivery? Because were planning on getting a new doctor and wanted to See if she had anything intelligent to say to the question. And of course she did not, she was like sometimes baby's just come early, I can check you cervix early if you want me to, and then she said well you can go to the Hospital if you start having contractions. REALLY that's the best she has, go to the hospital. I could have told her that. It was 11:35 before we finally left the office never to return there again. And that was the end of that doctor, my Doctor in Las Vegas was sooooo great and I am sooo sad that we don't live there anymore.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! I feel so bad! When I had to change dr 3 weeks before I was due I was soooo nervous, but thank goodness everything worked out. When I start scanning you have to come down and I'll give you a way thorough exam k? Love ya!