Friday, November 16, 2007

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies



This week we made Chocolate chip Pumpkin Cookies, I wanted something with a little harvest feel. I am not sure if I will feel up to baking next Friday (day after thanksgiving) So here is the Recipe we used.

4 Cups all-purpose Flour
2 Cups Sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 can (16 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
1 Cup Vegetable oil
2 Eggs
2 Tablespoons Milk
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
2 Cups (12 ounces) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Walnuts (optional)

~In a mixing bowl Sift Flour, Sugar, Cinnamon, Baking Soda and Salt.
In a separate Bowl combine Pumpkin, Oil, Eggs, Milk, Vanilla. Gradually add Flour mixture to Pumpkin Mixture until well mixed. Stir in Chocolate Chips and Walnuts.

~Drop by Teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for 13-14 Minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Yield about 7 Dozen

As you can see they were Yummy Yummy, The Recipe makes ALLOT of cookies, so this is a great one to share with Family and Friends.

No comments: