21 weeks and Huge OK not really huge......I really think that I was not showing this much the last two times. I was not showing at all until I was 15 Weeks, then Pop came the baby belly. Lucky for me most of my jeans still fit, however it is hard to find a shirt to cover up my belly. I had my ultrasound a couple weeks ago and everything looks Good, The baby was 9 ounces!!!! We are excited to have a surprise, we are not finding out the Sex this time. The kids have given the baby a nickname "Tater-Tot" . Caleb likes to give baby tater-tot kisses, and Sage likes to "FEED" the baby, she uses her dolls bottle and thinks that my belly button the the baby's mouth. It is pretty funny to watch her try to help. We will see how helpful they are when the baby comes, I think Sage will be a great Big Sister. And Caleb is already a great Big Brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment