
This is a picture I found while unpacking more boxes this week. It was taken way back in 2001 at my Seminary graduation. I cannot believe it has been that long, it seems like yesterday. I cannot believe that Jamie and I are now Wives and Mothers. I think we have known each other forever Really!!! So Jamie I hope you laugh a little bit, I almost posted a picture of us from like the third grade AHHHHH :o Now that was a little too scary


2 comments:
Can you believe how much has happened in the last 7 years! I remember when we were 7 years old playing together! And NOW.....we have our own kids, houses, husbands, christmas decorations, potty training stories, and more! When are you coming to town?? WE have to get together! and take a more RECENT picture!
AND I WANT TO SEE THE ONE FROM 3rd GRADE! YOU HAVE TO POST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!
Post a Comment