Monday, December 31, 2007

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This is my new favorite recipe, I have made it twice this month already!!!! It is super easy, you can even make it ahead of time and bake it when you need it.

1 can (14oz) Artichoke Hearts
1pkg. (10)oz Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained
3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes

Preheat Oven to 350, Mix all ingredients until well blended, Spoon into a 9in pie plate or Quiche dish. Bake 20-30 minutes until heated through.I like to serve it with tortilla chips, Super Yummy

2 comments:

Christina said...

OOOOOH!!! Thanks for posting the recipe!! I am surprised you like it soooo much....it has mayo in it!! ;) hehe!! I guess since you can't see the "whiteness" of it...It's okay! :) LOL!!! I wanna try this one soon!

Chandra said...

Oh yay!!! Now Tanner will stop bugging me! haha But now I actually have to get up and make it. hmmmm ha ha!