Friday, December 14, 2007

My Big Girl

Sage did it!!!!!!!!!! She just came up to me and said, Mommy I think I have a poopie. So I checked her diaper Empty, So off the the bathroom we go! less than a minute later she had pooped in the potty for the very first time. I am so Proud of her, her favorite part is wiping and getting to wash her hands after. I was so excited I had to take a picture. She does not look very happy, maybe she knew it was a little inappropriate to be documenting this "First"

4 comments:

jamieBEE said...

haha!!! That is awesome! CONGRATS!

jamieBEE said...

so - i noticed that your blogging friends is the Brummett Family >> My sis-in-law Jaime Lynne (check my blog for a link) is friends with the same family I think. We will all have to get together - if it is the same people?!

Chandra said...

That is so freakin cute! She is getting so big! I remember when she was just a tiny 5 pounder!!! Wow! So this weekend is going to be sooo fun! I can't wait! Is it ok if we borrow your pack and play and a couple of blankets? I know you've got them! ha ha! How are you feeling?

Allred Family said...

Yea we have a pack and play you can use. We have a crib set up in our guest room that parker can sleep in while you are here. did you need the pack and play for when you go to tanners parents house??? Let me know, I am feeling OK, i HAD a ton of contractions last night that freaked me out. Cannot wait!!!! less than a week to go :)