Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Meltdown

So I had a meltdown in McDonald's today. It is freezing cold outside so I thought that I would be a nice mommy and take the kids to have some fun and play for an hour or so. To bad that never happened, right after the kids ate and started playing Sage came up to me mommy I think I'm Poopie........GREAT. I HATE dealing with poop in public bathrooms. So I did not want to just leave Caleb all alone so I was trying to get him to come down the slide. So after 5 minutes I was really starting to loose my patience. he finally comes out to inform me that he is also Poopie (HE WEARS UNDERWEAR) So I YELL get in the bathroom NOW. Yea people were staring at me. When we get into the bathroom I lost it, Crying and asking myself many times WHY ME like a million times. So I deal with Caleb first, underwear gross, Pants soaking with poop juice, socks also wet. Lucky for me I had a extra pair of undies but no pants, So he was sporting the half-naked look on the way out of McDonald's. Sage was not bad, I love Diapers. I called Spencer and told him that I am not leaving the house again. I cannot handle it right now, I have been having bad contractions lately and cannot handle the stress. Why does this always happen to me, It is just not fair.

5 comments:

Chandra said...

I think we're coming just in time. Ok so first of all, I hope you have a babysitter for saturday so we can fully enjoy our massages and lunch! Ok and friday night will be so much fun! Lets eat like cows and talk and make the boys get us whatever we want!!! :-) I'm so sorry for your melt down. Just know that you are truly an amazing example to me because I have no doubt I will have poopie mcdonald's days too. sigh. I miss you and cant wait to see you and your tiny belly, that's right, it's tiny. :-) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

that reminds me about one day I took Kyler & Kazlin to Mc Donalds, feed them lunch & let them play. While we were walking to the car Kyler asks me "What's for lunch?" I told him, we just had lunch. his reply "No, I didn't want McDonalds for lunch. You MADE me eat there! I didn't want to!" So I told him, fine I will never take you there again. Just wait until Caleb is 6!
See ya in a few days!

Anonymous said...

I told my mom that I thought Carter would spend his whole life in time out and I didn't know what to do with him. I was so frustrated and then I decided to take him to the church and we pulled out a ball in the gym and he just ran and ran. He was much better. It is a hard time of year for kids too. But I think that we all have those days where we want to pull out our hair! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it seems like they can poop or blow out a diaper on command. Of course at the worst times for you. Carter had a huge blow out just before he was blessed. That was fun!

Allred Family said...

Hey Thanks Everyone, You made me feel much better. You gotta love it when kids go crazy!!!!!