Yes it is very chilly today, so I decided to make chili for dinner. The hardest part was getting everybody dressed and ready to go to the store to pick up the missing ingredients. It takes ALLOT To get me out of the house these days. I just checked my Weather Bug's extended forecast and was NOT pleased with what I saw. Lets see a 70% chance of snow on Friday night and 60% chance Saturday morning/afternoon. Why do we have to have a repeat of last weekend????? For once I want a nice snow free weekend. I guess I should not complain about it, But it is sooo hard to get used to all this white stuff around, I am from Vegas, it does not snow there. And when it does it is fun because it only lasts like two hours, and hardly ever sticks to the ground.
Spencer also found out last night that he has to go back to China before Chinese New Year. He told me he wants to try to go before Christmas!!!!! He should only be there for a week, but I am nervous. It will be his first trip since we moved into our new house. So I will really be alone this time. I would go to Las Vegas but we will be there for Christmas, and we have friends coming the weekend before Christmas. So that would be two trips less than a week apart. I don't think so, that is not my Idea of a good time :0
Update~ Spencer is not going to China until after Christmas, Yea I think. I am glad that he is waiting to go, however I will only be that much closer to having the Baby.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If you have a good Chili recipe you will have to send it my way. Jeremy loves Chili but I don't have any great recipes. Good luck with the weather, we are supposed to get snow tonight!
Hey I was just thinking about posting it. It's supposed to snow tonight, where? are you still in Vegas?????
Post a Comment