Friday, December 28, 2007

Fabbi Family Fun

Monday we were in Las Vegas for our Christmas Eve family gathering!!!! I was really looking forward to getting together this year. We were in Utah last year and missed out on all the fun. We got there at about 3 and helped get ready for dinner. We ALWAYS have Pizza, but this year Grandma decided to have Ham and Funeral Potatoes, Green Salad, Other people brought Green Beans, another Salad, Baked Beans and Rolls. And lots of Christmas Candy and Strawberry Cheesecake. Spencer's Favorite. I am sure I am forgetting more but it was sure yummy. We all opened our family presents the kids are all way to spoiled!!!!! It is so much fun to watch the little kids tear through the paper, and get soooo excited. I think that is my favorite part. Caleb got a dinosaur he is madly in love with, I still hear that thing Roaring at me :) I did not take very many pictures sorry This is the only one, Notice almost everyone is already in their Pajamas, Caleb had some Money (that was not his), Sage and Paisley had food in their mouths, Ella is holding a Puppy and Jensyn is the only one kinda looking at the camera, So Cute

No comments: