Monday, December 17, 2007

Gingerbread House





This weekend we make a gingerbread house!!!!! I thought it would be fun for the kids, Spencer and I had all the fun. Caleb and Sagies favorite part was sneaking all the candy when we were not looking, Little stinkers. I guess that is what kids do. Sage was pretty curious about what we were doing. My favorite part of the house is the Roof, I think it turned out really cute. When we were finished Caleb asked when he could eat it, I guess we should have told him it was not for eating from the beginning. The kit came with 4 gingerbread people, so maybe I will let Caleb and Sage have a cookie later :)

2 comments:

jamieBEE said...

if it says it is receiving data that is good! Click on view report and see your data.

Chandra said...

I want to make a ginger bread house with my kids! Parker would just say
"a-goo" and not really participate.. maybe next year! ha ha I'm excited for friday! And we're still on for saturday right?